mocha coffee beans homa: survey
- Nom du champ à définir : Wallaga
- Origine : Yemen
- Moment : Journée.
- Ingrédient : Café du Yemen
- Bienfaits : Energisant, aide à la concentration...
Description : mocha coffee grain homa
mocha coffee beans homa Wallaga: powerful, very fragrant with a little aftertaste of chocolate.
100% Arabica.A Moka considered by some experts as the "Bordeaux coffee."Exceptional coffee, powerful, very fragrant with a little aftertaste of chocolate back of the mouth. Low levels of caffeine: about 1.01%. Pure Arabica. Homa is located in Eastern Wallaga in the region Gimbi.From semi forest crops on parcels not exceeding 2 hectares, this wine is called Moka "savage."With a permanent shade, cherries suffer a slow, gradual maturation favoring the aromatic complexity.
Toobeautyfood.com the difference
Creator of flavors since 1960, our knowledge of French roaster, makes all the difference.
- The largest selection of Arabica coffee, coffee beans or ground coffee, espresso, filter, caps, plunger coffee blend, rare coffees, coffees in the world, for sale on the Internet.
- Cafés for lovers, a rare coffee, coffee in the world, Italian coffee, organic coffee, strong coffee, gourmet coffee, black coffee.
- Selection: The green coffees from the best plantations
- Choice of green coffees last harvest, harvest of the year, a must cafes.
- Roasting in the order, so hyper freshness.
- Roasting slow type in oven, 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Experience roaster since 1960.
- An innovative hardware, a concerned corporate standards of hygiene and traceability of its products.
- A true coffee professionals.
No customer comments for the moment.